The Rotary Club of Bailey’s Crossroads, VA
Prize: 1966 Mustang Convertible or $20,000 Cash
DACS – Division of Charitable Gaming Permit #G-22-00442-083226
You must be 18 years or older to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
- Raffle tickets are $25.00 each. Or 5 tickets for $100.00. Ticket purchases are non-refundable and not eligible for charitable tax deduction.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets one person may purchase. Number of tickets to print and sell is established on an annual basis.
- Ticket(s) purchase can be by cash, check, money order, or credit card.
Checks or money orders made payable to “Bailey’s Crossroads Rotary Club”; or credit card information; with purchaser’s name, address, and phone number can be sent to The Bailey’s Crossroads Rotary Club, PO 1510, Falls Church, VA 22041. Purchasers of tickets by mail will receive notice of receipt via return mail.
- For information to purchase tickets, go to the club website www.bxrrotary.org.
- If an entrant’s check or credit card is dishonored by the bank or credit card company, the entry ticket(s) will be voided and not placed in the raffle drawing.
- Purchaser of ticket(s) must have his/her name, address, and phone number printed legibly on each ticket stub. If more than one name is listed on the ticket stub, the first name listed will be considered the entrant.
- Entrant shall retain his/her ticket. In the event of any dispute or controversy concerning the winner of the drawing, entrant will be required to produce his/her raffle ticket.
- With purchase of a raffle ticket, the purchaser agrees to all rules of the raffle. The Rotary Club of Bailey’s Crossroads, VA Raffle Rules are available for viewing at www.bxrrotary.org.
- All ticket stubs MUST be received by the Raffle Managers prior to 10:45 AM on Thursday, November 11, 2021 to be eligible for the drawing. Winner need not be present to win.
- The winner will be determined by a random drawing on November 11, 2021 at approximately 11:00AM (EDST) at American Legion Post 176, 6520 Amherst Ave., Springfield, VA 22150. Three tickets will be drawn; the first ticket drawn will be the winner of the 1966 Mustang Convertible. The first place winner has the option of selecting the car or a $20,000.00 cash prize. The second ticket drawn will receive a $500.00 prize and the third ticket drawn will also receive a $500.00 prize.
- If the 1966 Mustang cannot be delivered to the winner due to unavoidable circumstances i.e., damaged due to automobile accident, destroyed by fire, theft, etc., the 1st prize winner will receive the $20,000.00 cash prize in lieu of the 1966 Mustang.
- If not present, the first prize winner will be notified by immediate phone call and, if necessary, by registered mail. Second and third prize winners will be notified by mail. The winner’s name and winning ticket number will also be posted at the Bailey’s Crossroads Rotary Club website www.bxrrotary.org. If prize is unclaimed after 30 days, the first ticket drawn will be voided and the prize will be awarded to the second prize winner.
- The winner is responsible for all delivery, licensing, registration, insurance coverage, income or special taxes.
- The Rotary Club of Baileys Crossroads, VA specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties regarding the 1966 Mustang Convertible. Winner accepts car in “as is” condition.
- All proceeds, less the prize and expenses, benefit charitable programs supported by the Rotary Club of Bailey’s Crossroads. A list of supported charities is available at www.bxrrotary.org/raffle.
- By purchasing a ticket, the purchaser agrees to abide by the rules of the raffle.
- This raffle is registered in and licensed by the State of Virginia